Why Use Virus Gobbler™ Hand Sanitiser?
Updated: Apr 21
Wash Your Hands with Soap and Water Often
Washing with warm water and soap remains the gold standard for hand hygiene and preventing the spread of infectious diseases. Washing with warm water and soap removes oils from our hands that can harbour microbes.
If Soap and Water are Not Available, Use Hand Sanitiser
Bio-enzymes offer an alternative to traditional chemical sanitisers.
First, Virus Gobbler™ mechanistically destroys the cellular membrane of a micro-organism using bioflavonoids and organic acids – replacing alcohol and chlorine. Then it deep cleans, disinfecting and sanitising all surfaces.
Virus Gobbler™ Efficacy
Virus Gobbler™ is SANS 51276 / EN 1276* compliant.
In terms of efficacy, it has thus met the Compulsory Specification for Chemical Disinfectants as promulgated by the Department of Trade and Industry [the dti] and managed by the National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications [NRCS].
In fact, Virus Gobbler™ boasts a 99,9% kill rate within 60 seconds and a 99,999% kill rate within 5 minutes.
Virus Gobbler™ is highly effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, as well as enveloped viruses like Coronavirus, Hepatitis-B and HIV. It is also highly effective in the presence of high organic blood and protein loadings.
* = SANS 51276 / EN 1276: Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics – Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas [NRCS Registration Number: Act5GNR529/294433/040/1223 and Intertek Services Certificate No: 2017IS/TS/0338]
Virus Gobbler™ Features
In addition to its high levels of efficacy, Virus Gobbler™ is:
· Designed to have a long-lasting residual effect after sanitising hands. This is due to the fact that enzyme-based cleaners perform residual cleaning; that is, they continue cleaning well after the product has been applied.
· Specially formulated with grime and dirt penetrating abilities for when hand washing is not available as a first step.
· Able to successfully penetrate very small cracks and crevices that traditional chemicals often cannot, due to the micro-organisms it contains.
· Eco-Choice Type 1 eco accredited.
· Non-hazardous. No hazardous chemicals are used and no hazardous by-products are produced. Virus Gobbler™ is non-corrosive and non-toxic.
Virus Gobbler™ Recommended Use
· Apply hand sanitiser to the palm of one hand.
· Use enough to completely wet your hands (1 - 2ml). Rub hands together.
· Rub over front, back, between fingers, under nails for a minimum of 1 minute, until hands are dry.
Surfaces: Apply undiluted for a Log 5 disinfection. Allow a minimum 5 -10 minute contact time.