Triple Green Tissue Toilet
This is the toilet paper variant of Sappi Triple Green Tissue – made from sugarcane waste fibre (bagasse) with an elemental chlorine-free process
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Please contact us to place your order.
Confirm your specific cleaning requirements and assist you to select the products best suited to clean your soils and/or waste.
Confirm your details and delivery requirements.
Provide you with a quote, which includes delivery.
On written acceptance of the quote, provide you with a tax invoice.
Upon receipt of proof of your payment, deliver your products.
- Sourced from local suppliers, many of whom are previously disadvantaged small sugarcane growers
- Energy-efficient (unlike woodfibre, bagasse does not need to be chipped)
- Locally sourced, avoiding the greenhouse emissions of long-distance transport
- Conserving resources through the use of alternative fibre
- Protecting nature with a paper that is biodegradable, acid-free and recyclable
- Promoting sustainability by using FSC-certified wood fibre and paper produced in South Africa
- End-uses across home, office, medical, hospitality and industrial applications